What is Meet Catalunya? It is the largest and most important destination meeting tourism market organized biannually by the Catalunya Convention Bureau - Catalan Tourist Board, following the recommendations of its Promotion Centres abroad.
The 2022 edition, will focus solely on the European market.
More than 70 qualified meeting, incentive and event organizers from Europe will travel to Catalonia and have the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with local suppliers during an appointment based marketplace.
- Be inspired by the new trends in meetings and events ready to be presented to your clients.
- Explore the destination by joining one of five famtrips, each one will have a different theme and a geographical focus.
- Become a destination specialist by experiencing first-hand the post pandemic travel experience in Catalonia.
If you would like to attend the Meet Catalunya 2022 edition and you have received a communication from us with information about the event, please complete your
We will review all applications and select more than 70 candidates that will travel to Catalonia in October.
· May 4 - August 26: Application period for buyers, fam trip selection.
· September 13 - October 6: Agenda is open and rsend and receive appointments.
· October 10: Travel to Catalonia and start of the events.
The Catalan Tourist Board will host selected buyers in Catalonia for the duration of the event, and the tourist board will cover all expenses as specified in the program for the general event and the famtrips. That means:
- air travel from the main International airports
Selected buyers are responsible for any other expense for activities not included in the Meet Catalunya program.
The participation requires a deposit cost of 100 €, which must be paid by credit card during the registration process. The payment will be refunded to the participants attending the Meet Catalunya, once the event is over.