We inform you that BARCELONA ACTIVA will be the entity responsible for the processing of your data together with the Agency for the Competitiveness of the Company (hereinafter, ACCIÓ).
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- Managing your registration request for the Barcelona Deep Tech Summit.
- Sending you satisfaction surveys that you can freely answer, in the event that you have participated in our activities or services.
- Sending, by electronic means, information about the activities and services similar to those in which you have participated and are related to the promotion of business competitiveness, internationalisation, innovation and drawing productive business investment in all their aspects. in fulfilment of our mission in the public interest.
- Capturing image and/or voice
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
In the event that you consent, the responsible entities may capture your image/voice during the celebration of the activity or service for which you sign up, for the purposes of documenting, disseminating it on our websites or social networks and incorporating it in communication materials to report on the services and activities carried out by the responsible entities. Likewise,BARCELONA ACTIVA I ACCIÓ shall be entitled to provide your corporate/professional contact data to other registered attendants, participants or speakers of the activities or services you have participated in.
You can revoke your consent and/or exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition by sending a communication through:
ACCIÓ: At the postal address Passeig de Gràcia, 129, C.P. 08008 of Barcelona, or by email to [email protected]
BARCELONA ACTIVA: At the postal address Carrer Llacuna, 162-164, in Barcelona, or by email to [email protected]
ACCIÓ DATA PROTECTION POLICY: http://www.accio.gencat.cat/avis-legal
BARCELONA ACTIVA DATA PROTECTION POLICY: https://www.barcelonactiva.cat/en/privacy-policy